The Anchor in the Navy is hosting the following Halloween events:
• Open daily through November 3rd
• Visit The Anchor’s Apple Orchard, Spooky Shipyard and the city’s largest, urban Pumpkin Patch featuring over 400 traditional and specialty pumpkins on display!
Pumpkin Painting Parties
• Monday, October 26th, 5pm-7pm
• Join us to customize and decorate your very own sugar pumpkin! Everyone will receive a sugar pumpkin to decorate and a one-time use art supply kit.
• Space is limited – choose from two dates! Sign-up by emailing: [email protected] to reserve your spot!
Dia De Los Muertos Paint Party
• Wednesday, October 28th, 6pm-8pm
• Join us for a freestyle painting event! Create your own sugar skull just in time for Halloween! Everyone will receive a brand new skull to decorate and a one-time use art supply kit.
• Space is limited – reserve your spot by emailing [email protected]!
Anchor Trick or Treat
• Saturday, October 31st, 11am-1pm
• Halloween may be a bit different this year, but that doesn’t mean your favorite spooky traditions have to go away! Join us on Halloween Day for an all-ages socially distant trick or treat around The Anchor!
• Stick around afterwards to enjoy a specialty Halloween brunch with family and friends.
• Space is limited – please reserve your time slot via this link: www.theanchorboston.com/trick-or-treat.
2 comments for “The Anchor in the Navy Yard Schedule Halloween Events”